Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Nostalgia.

Some of my fondest childhood memories include the numerous overextended car rides in our trusty 1994 Nissan Quest. Appa would be in the front seat troopin' hard for much longer than a normal person should be allowed to drive. Umma would be in the front seat sleeping or reading the newspaper and blocking my dad's view of the side mirror. Bradurr and I would be in the middle row with the Pokemon-sticker-infested windows and sticky cupholders. More often than not, we'd be listening to 7080 hits (aka top Korean songs from the 1970's and 80's). At the time I hated the music. I would get so annoyed when my parents' friends would come over to karaoke and bust out these songs. But now, or at least today while I'm trying to prepare for my Bio105 exam, it's almost comforting.


이문세 - 옛사랑


김현식 - 내사랑 내곁에


유재하 - 사랑하기 때문에


한동준 - 너를 사랑해


최호섭 - 세월이 가면

Oh shoot. Is it just me or is my inner fob peeking through more than usual...

No comments: